CodeCompletion

Apr 9, 2010 at 2:59 AM
Edited Apr 9, 2010 at 3:00 AM
I moved here from using SyntaxBox at the suggestion of its' developer. So far, I am liking the improved API, and the fact that I probably won't have to edit any of the source itself; but I'm having trouble understanding how this works. Now I'm no beginner to C#; the problem stems from lack of examples and the fact that abstract interfaces are really tough to figure out unless an example is visible. I tried throwing together an example to see if I can get it working with a KeyboardAction, as such http://pastebin.org/142254 When I try to do anything with the CodeCompletionWindow, it throws OutOfMemoryException with the text "Error creating window handle".. what exactly am I missing? The project here has the same problem as SyntaxBox as it shows screenshots or says that x is available in the project but doesn't give us instructions on how to implement it (since a default implementation is not available). Examples for every feature would be really helpful (I mean you HAD to of tested them; where did these go?)